The following information is intended to provide you with an initial overview of the processing of your personal data and your rights according to data protection legislation.
Who is responsible for the processing of data and whom can I approach?
RYMA PHARM GmbH
An der Eiche 14
Phone: +49 (0) 56 65 / 40 64 84 0
Fax: +49 (0) 56 65 / 40 64 84 29
Collection and storage of personal data as well as nature and purpose of their use:
By accessing our website www.ryma-pharm.de, the browsers on your device automatically send information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called logfile. The following types of information are collected without any action on your part and are stored until they are automatically deleted:
- IP address of the accessing computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the accessed file,
- website from which access is made (Referrer-URL),
- browser in use and, where applicable, operating system of your computer and name of your access provider.
We will process the aforementioned data for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- ensuring the comfortable usage of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- administrative purposes.
The appropriate legal basis for the processing of data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our justified interest results from the aforementioned purposes of data collection. On no account do we use the collected data in order to draw any conclusions to you as an individual.
Disclosure of data
There is no disclosure of your personal data to third parties for any other than the following purposes.
We only transmit your personal data to third parties, if:
- you have given your explicit agreement according to Art.. 6 para.1 lit.a GDPR,
- disclosure of the data is necessary according to Art.. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding and legitimate public or private interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in case there is a legal obligation to transmit the data according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR and
- if it is permitted by law and Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR in order to establish a contractual relationship with you.
The information stored in the cookie depend on the device used for accessing the website. This does not mean, however, that we immediately gain knowledge of your identity.
The application of cookies makes the use of our services more convenient for you. By using session cookies, we can see that you have already visited parts of our website. Session cookies are deleted automatically after leaving our website.
Furthermore, we use temporary cookies in order to optimize usability. They are stored on your device for a fixed period of time. If you return to our website and make use of our services, it will automatically be recognized that you have visited us before and which entries and settings you made so that you do not have to repeat them.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the specified purposes of guarding the legitimate interests of us as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or that there is a notification every time that a new cookie is to be created. Please note, however, that if you fully deactivate all cookies, you may not be able use all functions of our website.
You have the following rights with us regarding your personal data:
- Requesting disclosure of your personal data processed by us according to Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of use, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclose, the scheduled storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, or restriction of the processing or a right to dissent, the existence of a right to appeal, the origin of your data provided that they have not been collected on our website and, if applicable, you may request meaningful information on their particulars;
- Requesting immediate completion or correction of incorrect personal data stored by us according to Art. 16 GDPR;
- Requesting deletion of your personal data stored by us according to Art. 17 GDPR, as long as the processing is not necessary to exercise freedom of expression or information, to fulfill legal obligations, due to reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Requesting limitation of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, if you are contesting the accuracy of the data, if their processing is unlawful, but you refuse their deletion and if we do not need the data anymore, but you need them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing according to Art. 21 GDPR;
- Requesting to receive the personal data that you provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or requesting the transmission to a third party
- Revoking your consent granted to us at any time according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we must not continue the processing of data based on said consent in the future and
- Complaining to a regulatory authority according to Art. 77 GDPR. In general, you can approach the regulatory authority of you habitual residence or workplace or that of our headquarters for this purpose.
Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on account of legitimate interests according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to enter an objection against the processing of your personal data according to Art. 21 GDPR, as long as reasons for this are resulting from your particular situation or as long as the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right of objection that is implemented by us without specification of a particular situation.
If you wish to make use of your right of objection or revocation, please send an e-mail to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org