The following information provides an overview of how we process your personal data and of your rights under privacy law.
The owners of this website take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in compliance with the legal regulations as well as this privacy statement.
Who is responsible for data processing and who is the competent contact partner?
RYMA PHARM GmbH
An der Eiche 14
Phone: +49 (0) 56 65 / 40 64 84 0
Telefax: +49 (0) 56 65 / 40 64 84 29
Collection and storage of personal data, type and purpose of data usage:
When calling up our website www.ryma-pharm.de, the browsers used on your unit will send information to our website server automatically. This information will be saved in a so-called log file temporarily, whereby the following information is collected without any additional action on your part, and saved until deleted automatically:
- IP address of the inquiring computer,
- Access date and time,
- Name and URL of retrieved file,
- Accessing website (referrer URL),
- Browser and operating system of your computer and your access provider’s name.
We will process these data for the following purposes:
- Ensuring smooth communication with the website,
- Ensuring easy use of our website,
- Evaluation of system safety and stability as well as
- For additional administrative purposes.
Data processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our justified interest follows from the above-listed purposes for data collection. We will never use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions to you personally.
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for other purposes than those mentioned below.
We transmit your personal data to third parties only, if:
- You have given your explicit approval pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- Pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR, transfer is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, and if there is no reason to believe that you have a predominant interest in non-proliferation of your data which requires protection,
- We are legally bound to transfer your data under art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- It is legally permitted and necessary to perform the contract concluded with you under art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. b GDPR.
Cookies are used to store information relating to your specific unit. However, this does not mean that they reveal your identity to us.
Cookies serve primarily to improve your comfort while navigating through our website offer. For example, we use so-called session cookies to detect that you have already visited individual pages of our website. These cookies will be deleted automatically after you leave our site.
To optimize the ease of use, we also employ temporary cookies that are stored on your unit temporarily during a defined period of time. When you visit our website again to use our services, they inform us that you have already been on our website, and which entries and settings you have made so that there is no need for repeated entry.
Data processed by cookies is required for the specified purposes to protect our justified interests as well as third-party interests pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers will accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a note is always displayed before a new cookie is stored. Nevertheless, complete deactivation of cookies may prevent you from using specific functions of our website.
Relating to your personal data, you have the following rights towards us:
- Request information on your personal data we have processed (art. 15 GDPR). In particular, you are entitled to request information on processing purposes, personal data category, categories of recipients to which your data has been or is being disclosed, planned storage duration, existence of a right for correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, existence of a right to complain, data source, unless data has been collected by us, and to request meaningful information on its details, if necessary.
- Request immediate correction or completion of your personal data stored by us (art. 16 GDPR).
- Request deletion of personal data stored by us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right of free expression and information, to meet a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or assert, exercise or defend legal claims (art. 17 GDPR).
- Request to restrict processing of your personal data (art. 18 GDPR) to an extent in which you contest data correctness, processing is illegal, but you reject deletion, and we don’t need the data any more, but you require them to exert, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you have opposed against processing pursuant to art. 21 GDPR.
- Obtain the personal data provided to us in a structured, popular and machine-readable format, or request transfer to a different responsible person (art. 20 GDPR).
- Revoke your consent towards us at any time (art. 7 para. 3 GDPR). As a consequence, we will not be allowed any more in the future to continue data processing based on this consent, and
- Complain with a supervisory authority (art. 77 GDPR). For this purpose, you can normally contact the supervisory body of your place of residence or work, or of our registered place of business.
Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of justified interests pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR, you are entitled to raise objection against processing of your personal data (art. 21 GDPR) in so far as there are reasons resulting from your particular situation, or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection which is implemented by us without referring to a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an email to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.
Up-to-dateness and alteration of this privacy statement
This privacy statement is presently valid as of May 2018.
In the course of further development of our website and to receive offers, or due to alteration of legal or administrative regulations, changes of this privacy statement may become necessary. The currently valid privacy statement can be displayed and printed at all times on the website under www.ryma-pharm.de.